Thursday, March 3, 2011

Post 200: Sewing Room.

(Post 200 woo hoo!)
Anyway, I moved into a new home one year ago come March 15th. At the time I was 4 months pregnant which means I was unable to make as much progress as I would have liked to. Then Lucas arrived. Once I got into the swing of being a mommy Aidan's Monsters showed up. I am just now finding the time to get started on the list of 1 ZILLION projects I have planned. I am deciding to skip over the kitchen and living room for now and get to what is most important, the sewing room!
I have been looking for some inspiration on how to transform a 10x10 room into an AWESOME sewing room. (Here is what I am working with)
I think the key here is going to be organization...which is not my strong point.I love how light and airy these three rooms are.
My first step is finding the floor. Over the winter it became the catch-all for everything luke and I have grown out of, as well as summer clothes, cleaning supplies and a few unused pieces of furniture...wish me luck!

(All images above were found browsing the internet and do not belong to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment