Friday, October 15, 2010

Post 192: Procrastinator...

Hello, my name is Mandi and I am a habitual procrastinator. sigh.

SO way back on July 10th some beautiful women threw the most fabulous baby shower at a tea room for me and Lucas. It was adorable and it could not have been more perfect. I suck for not getting these out sooner. I just got around to mailing their thank yous out today. These things have been sitting on my desk for over two months now!
I could have sent out the cards right away but I really wanted to send something more. And being pregnant at the time I had to keep it quick and easy...but I still managed to fail at getting them out at a decent time! Dangit!
Anyway, I guess now is better than never. I hope I do not seem ungrateful :(

If a friend was this terribly slow at getting her thank you to you what would you think of it??

3 comments:

  1. I love my little coin purse so much that I thought about sending you a thank you note for it! Talk about a never-ending cycle... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I am glad you liked it amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh!! i didn't see this!!! i wouldn't care if they were a little late, especially when they're so cool and thoughtfully handmade....i love these! :D

    ReplyDelete