Friday, March 27, 2009

Post 1: Queen of Unfinished Business

Today is a new day. As I enjoy my breakfast of champions I decide it is time to turn over a new leaf. It is time to get things done! So my first step is putting my first entry in this here "blog" that i opened 2 months ago...with great intentions. You see, I am queen of unfinished business in all aspects of my life. I am going to attribute it to my undiagnosed case of ADD which I believe is something all redheads have (which I am). Anywho, to cure myself of all of this "unfinished business" I figure keeping this blog of my progress might keep me on my toes! (I'm dreaming big here folks!)

With that said my second step is working on getting my Etsy shop up and running and worth while. Overtime I have started somewhere around a GOOGOLPLEX(yes it's a number, google it)...anywho, as I was saying (or typing)...I have started a googolplex of projects and have probably only completely finished 5 items. So with all this leaf turning going on, I plan on finishing a project a day, and I will be posting them on Etsy as I finish them! So be sure to check back often!

MY FIRST PROJECT:


This is a wristlet that i started ages ago. And I love it, but like everything else I havent finished it. Why? You might ask...Well reason is, my tension messed up, the thread got all mess, then I ran out of bobbin thread.

For most this would be an easy 10 minutes or less fix. But I got aggrivated and ran out of steam and proceeded to throw it in my bottomless pit of unfinished business :D. It is pretty typical of me.

I am hoping to get this bad boy finished soon and get her up on redplanet.etsy.com!

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO!!! i am so proud of you...it brings tears to my eyes. :D and you are inspiring me to turn over my own leaf...anyway, i love your look! and i love the wristlet!

    ReplyDelete