Sunday, March 29, 2009

Post 3:

Just wanted to share a couple things I am working on...

This is a little ditty I hand embroidered, it will eventually the back panel on a Country N' Western shirt I am working on.. It says Pienso en ti, which in Spanish means "i am thinking of you"...sooo if I don't fall COMPLETELY in love with it, I will be selling on my Etsy.

also.....
I love love love the way this turned out! I have visitors coming to stay soon so I was attempting to make the guest room/craft/sewing/studio room a little more aesthetically pleasing. Annnd what is more beautiful than pillows?? Nothing. I was also thinking if I find the motivation to do this again I may try posting on my Etsy http://www.redplanet.etsy.com/ . . .what do you think? yes? no? maybe?

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm...may just have to have that shirt- way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am glad you like it! Now we have to see if i actually finish it...hehe

    ReplyDelete