1. I hate when I remember my dreams, especially if they were REALLY good dreams about fantastic things I will never obtain. It just makes the next day entirely too depressing.
2. I am a turning into a hermit and I enjoy it.
3. I am the biggest scatterbrain to walk the face of the earth. I am convinced I am going to have full blown Alzheimer's before I am 30.
4. I terribly miss living in Kansas. Most people complain about it but I think it is beautiful. I love the pace and most of all I miss my family!
5. I have never lived in one place for over 3 years. I plan on spending the rest of my life in the new house. I am excited but at the same time it scares the heck out of me!
6. I think I am going to be one of those people who are stuck in a different decade. You know you see people in their taper leg, acid wash jeans and 80's hairdo. I am stuck in 2006 and I am not sure if I will ever catch up. I may just settle there and be happy.
7. When I was 8 I won the "Guess the Real Captain" contest by Captain Crunch. I sent my answer in AFTER they had announced the real Captain Crunch on television. I thought I was clever and that I had cheated the system. I won a bike, I also was given a bike as a gift that same week for my birthday. Later that same year I won first place in the fire prevention poster contest and the price was a bike! The back up bikes came in handy after I had left the others in the driveway to get ran over...
I am passing this award on to: