Friday, March 5, 2010

Post 162: Happy Weekend!!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! This is my last weekend in the old house, it is so exciting but a bit sad at the same time. I am really happy to start a new chapter at a new place, but this, being my first home will be missed.
I hope you all get plenty of sunshine and signs of springtime this weekend! Do you have any big plans? Besides packing and fixing a few last things I hope to go see Alice in Wonderland!

I am not a big Tim Burton fan nor am I in love with Johnny Depp but as a child I was HUGELY obsessed with Harry Harris' 1985 made for TV movie of Alice In Wonderland.
I am honestly expecting to be somewhat let down since I am sure Tim Burton's version will not include a hookah smoking tap dancing caterpillar played by Sammy Davis Jr. sigh.

2 comments:

  1. great post and images- I cannot WAIT to see the moviw this weekend! enjoy your weekend at your old house...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippie!!!! the only part that sucks about you moving is that you probably won't be on facebook. :P

    i want to see this movie tooooo! i don't know if it will happen this weekend. :(

    ReplyDelete