Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Post 196: Babies!

In the past 6 months 7 of my beautiful friends/family have had babies! Talk about timing right? Well last week, now that I have more time on my hands, I was finally able to do a little sewing for one of those precious new babies, Charlotte "Charlie". (How cute is Charlie?? I LOVE IT)
I say us ladies put together one fine baby shower...Oh, and the food!
I cannot even begin to tell you how delicious it was...needless to say I had absolutely no part in making it.
Of all the little bits I sewed, this is by far my favorite. I know this was not a completely original idea. I have seen quite a few of these cute little elephants floating around and I love them so, of course, I had to make one.
With two more babies on the way in the next several months, I am sure I will be making some more of these :D

1 comment:

  1. omg, LOVE it!! the party looks even more beautiful than i imagined! and that elephant is precious--i don't know if i've seen one before, or maybe it just wasn't that cute... :D

    ReplyDelete