Thursday, February 11, 2010

Post 149: I feel pregnant.

Today has been the first day that I have actually FELT pregnant (minus the exhaustion and nausea). I am only 15 weeks but my stomach definitely feels like I am carrying a cantaloupe sized sack of water around. My pants are tight, my hips and back are feeling sore, and sleeping on my back makes me feel like my uterus is crushing my insides (i don't even know if this is normal...). It is crazy that these crappy disgusting feelings make me so happy.


At 15 weeks Baby is about the size of an apple!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.bellybean.com.au/ a maternity pillow. I hope it gets better

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww you have a little apple-sized baby! So cute, lol.. I remember that "Wow, I feel pregnant" feeling. You know, you are going to have to start posting pics of yourself once you are showing!

    P.S. I totally laughed at your baby-shower-zilla post. One of my friends calls me "sunday-zilla" because I got really mad on a sunday once. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh!!! the baby is bigger than i thought he would be!! :D

    ReplyDelete