Monday, February 15, 2010

Post 152: Lookin' Out My Backdoor....soon

I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day! I spent most of mine sleeping and eating cereal (thanks to Baby)...but I enjoyed lazing it up with my Adam. He was sweet and knows me well sooo for Valentine's Day he gave me homemade strawberry jam, homemade apple butter, and some fantastic yeast rolls. Ill take these over a box of chocolates or flowers any day! (since I buy both chocolate and flowers for myself on a fairly regular basis...hehe)

So, today I am taking care of more moving stuff. You know, home insurance, appraisals, all that 'fun stuff'. I cannot stop daydreaming of how fantastic this summer will be! Check out the view!
View from the deck. It faces west for some beautiful sunsets!We will have over 9 acres of this stuff and our land is surrounded by a nature preserve so I have tons of exploring to do!You can't see all the big beautiful windows since the deck is in the way but I will be getting better pictures once we move. I think this is going to be a FANTASTIC place for Adam and I to raise our future children, I can't wait!March 15th it is all ours! Oh, and the street name is Singing Woods. How great is that?

6 comments:

  1. Omg!!! This property is AMAZING! Love the street name, too. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is soooo beautiful!!! oh my gosh. i LOVE it!!!! i'm excited!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the street name!! What a lovely area to live and no neighbours living on top of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really beautiful property- what a charming street name! I am really happy for you and kinda jealous! lol That's so great! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello mandi, ur blog is really nice, while reading I truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks which will definitely boost ur traffic & readers. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared this blog to my friends.. i think my friend might too like it hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous! I'm so excited for you guys, what a wonderful place to raise a family. And all of that acreage, I'm envious! Won't it be fun to explore the woods as a family?

    ReplyDelete