Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Post 62: Oooh meee.

Oooh me. So I have obviously been terrible keeping up with my "internetin'" the last week. I got my dress form Thursday afternoon and that is where all of my free time has been going. I love it. I have actually made a few dresses. None of them which are completely finished due to the fact i need to add zippers and buttons and such. I am hoping to be finished with them by the end of the week! Which looks pretty promising unless I get bored with one and decide to start up something else...hehe. Anyways with that said I am sorry I have been such a slacker!! Buuuut I should get some pics posted of my creations soon...very soon...maybe later today.

With that said here are some more lovely things I want from Etsy:
(click on images for more info)



Now I must get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh yay!! My cuff! ;) I have wondered where you were and how the dress form was treating you!! So it's everything you thought it would be, then?! I am SO excited to get one for myself but honestly I would have nowhere to put it. I think I'm going shopping for one this weekend!

    ReplyDelete