Friday, August 14, 2009

Post 64: Let the countdown begin.

In 1 week I will be here.

(This image was found on Flickr)

I am so unbelievably excited to get out of Illinois for a bit and visit beautiful South Carolina. Where I will be sipping fruity drinks on sandy beaches, taking many (many, many, many) pictures of beautiful homes and light houses, and eating delicious sea food (NOT the kind I mentioned here).

.......I really hope people who live in areas like this do not take it for granted....

I am lucky enough that my husbands family is from the East coast so I get to spend most holidays near the beach. Sigh. The places you will move just to make money. Damn responsibility.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so excited for you that you're going to the beach! That is lucky that your hubby's family lives on the coast, so you get to visit for holidays. It takes me about 8 hours to get to the closest coast (about the same distance to the Gulf of Mexico or Atlantic), and although that's not terribly far, unfortunately it's not a weekend trip. If it weren't for us having so many close friends and family living nearby, I'd be living somewhere within 30 minutes of a beach, for sure!

    ReplyDelete