Monday, May 2, 2011

Post 212: Craft Room Disaster.

This weekend I was motivated to sew...then I walked into the sewing room and saw this.
Needless to say, I changed my mind. For the past few months it has turned into a catch all as well as the cutting room for our flooring project and storage for all the things Baby Luke has already grown out of.

I know I have mentioned working on the sewing room time and time again. But it seems like everything else that happens around here trumps that project. So I sat down last night and started making a list of things I needed to do in order to get the sewing room organized and usable again.

Then I stopped.

Lucas turned 9 months yesterday. I have always had plans of having Baby Numero Dos when Luke is around two. That means within the next year or two I would be kicked out of the sewing room left finding a new spot to set up shop.

So this morning I am rethinking. We have Luke's room, our room, a guest room, Husband's music room...and the sewing/next baby's room...That leaves me with a closet or the laundry room. Bummer right?? Then I found some of these great small craft spaces on the ol interwebs.
Then I started thing it might not be so bad...
In fact it may force me to be a bit more organized, which is always good...
Yep...
I love this last one. Love. I love the wallpaper and that it is well decorated for such a small space. It excites me. A little surprise space behind some plain old closet doors.
Do you have some tips or idea for small craft spaces??

1 comment:

  1. I love all these inspiration shots... I am trying to carve out a little area in our bedroom.

    ReplyDelete