Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Post 223: Back Home

After 10 days gallivanting around Kansas and Oklahoma the boys and I have made it home. (huge sigh of relief) Road tripping with a husband, a dog, and a baby is hard work! It was exciting to have so much time to see family and friends but I am happy to be home. I have tons of pictures to share, TONS. Unfortunately today has been declared laundry day. Two suitcases and a trash bag FULL of dirty clothes. Gross. Have I ever told you how much I hate doing laundry?? ...and dishes...and grocery shopping...sigh.

(image found here)
I bet if my laundry room were this cute I would enjoy it more...or not...I may never know. I am so in love with the vintage fabrics and the aqua cabinet. Sooooo stinkin' cute!
Enough carrying on for now. I'll be back with pictures later...if the laundry doesn't kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment