Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Post 240: New Prints

My walls are looking bare, and so are my pockets so I hopped on Photoshop (Elements) and threw these together yesterday. I am quite pleased!

This one is my favorite. I love triangles. Can someone love a shape?? ...Even my wedding ring is a triangle cut.
This was an idea I got from The Pleated Poppy, where you can find a fun tutorial on how to make it on canvas, which I totally plan on doing when I'm working with more than a 30 minute baby nap break.A little while back I saw something similar to this. I believe it was a vintage travel ad/poster and I had to recreate it, living in Peoria and all. :)
Everything turned out better than I had expected considering I made all 3 in about 30 minutes. I will be sure to post pictures once they are printed and hung!

1 comment: