Friday, July 17, 2009

Post 51: And we have a winner!!!

Gretchen of Pretty Little Pearl is the lucky winner of my handmade Margarita Case!!

Congrats to Gretchen!!

I just have to say I am so stinkin excited that it is Friday. I have no plans for the weekend except the usual Friday night dinner with my Adam. But for some reason I am terribly excited for him to get off work to the point it is ridiculous! Well with that said I hope the rest of you have an absolutely LOVELY weekend!!

OH! I almost forgot my awesome friend Leanne is having an Anniversary Sale at Folk!!
Annnd she added this lovely little number named after ME!!

To the Circus with Mandi - Gray and Yellow Ruffle Dress ......$60

How cute and awesome is that?! I cannot get over how perfect these colors are! gahh! So I say get on over to Folk and check it out NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend yourself.Pretty Little Pearl is one lucky pearl! Love your namesake dress, the colors and design rock as do you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeee!!! thank you for putting my (your) dress up here!

    ReplyDelete