Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Post 72: Happy September

I CANNOT believe it is already September (and I can't say I am happy about it). Summer came and went far too fast for my liking...Anywho, as you know, I just got back home from vacation buuuut I still cannot wait for Labor Day weekend. Although there are no big plans in the making... just spending some good quality time with the man. We are still trying to decide if we want to make the 10 hour drive to visit family or just stick around here and attend the the Peoria Blues Festival...which sounds like a perfect weekend to me.
Anyway enough rambling, I came here to let you all know that my friend Leanne from Folk Craft revamped her other shop, Sugar Pickle, annnnnd today is the grand re-opening!!

The banner kind of gives it away but she Sugar Pickle is now dedicated to providing us with lovely earth friendly items (at awesome prices IMO)...Fantastic isn't it?


Recycled Wallet by Sugar Pickle: $6.00


Hand Knit Wash Cloth by Sugar Pickle : $4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment