Sunday, June 21, 2009

Post 32: Happy Fathers Day!

First I must say Happy Father's Day to my Dad and all of his exposed chest hair! hehehe...
It is days like these that make me wish I did not live over 500 miles from all of my family! (but I cant say the same for all the other days :p) Hope you all had a Happy Father's day with your family and loved ones :).


Then Happy Fathers Day to my Beans from our son, Gus.

Sorry I have been so lax on posting in my blog lately...it seems I always come up with an excuse but I am hoping to motivate myself and jump back on this bandwagon this week!

I am thinking of starting it off with my first give away shhhhhh....

check back soon to find out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you ahd a wonderful day, so glad. Great photos! giveway, your great things, yeah!

    ReplyDelete