Saturday, October 3, 2009

Post 98: Little Things That Make My Day

Miss Bri got her costume on Friday (it only took one day to get there!)! Aaaand she loved it! So of course it made my day. Here she is showing off her super hero muscles. The belt doesn't quite stay on since its a silky material but nothing a good ol' safety pin can't fix. And the tulle could use some trimming (oops)


Annnnd of course an action shot. This one cracks me up! (Thanks to my step-mom for sending me pictures right away!)Another little thing that made my day....



My Morticia Clutch made it in what i think is the most fantastic treasury ever! (sorry for the poor screen shot I don't quite have that down...)

8 comments:

  1. whatever, that's a great screen shot. congrats again on the treasury!!!!!! and you know i love that supergirl costume. the action shot is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the action shot!!! And the costume is fantastic.
    Congrats on the teasury

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, Miss Bri looks wonderful in the fantastic super girl costume you made for her, congrats -and that is an awesome treasury. Your great clutch is in perfect company with some of the best in etsy, well deserved....
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, she looks adorable! You did an amazing job on the costume. Congrats on the spot in the fab treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable-ness :) And that is one fine treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Reminds me of someone.... ;) hehe I still havent decided what I'm wearing this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness! What a spunky, adorable little super girl!! Great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, she's adorable! And congrats on the treasury :)

    ReplyDelete